Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Junk Bonanza | Part 1

A couple weeks ago, my sister and I headed out to the Junk Bonanza at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, MN. It is held twice a year and the next time it will be in April.

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect... there was a LOT more than what I thought there would be. I managed to not buy anything. There were some awesome things, but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. My sister however did purchase a couple things. Nothing crazy... We happened to find a jewelry box just like the one my Grams had, that I inherited. We saw one previously, about 6 months ago, but it was as someone else was purchasing it. My sister purchased it... if she hadn't, I would have bought it for her. It's in much better condition than the one I inherited, but it smells EXACTLY the same. Which is one of the best things about it. For me, it helps bring back the memories I have with my Grams going through all of her jewelry and trying stuff on. I'm so glad we spotted it! While it didn't belong to my Grams, it will still bring out her memory. Great find!

Anyways, here are some photos from the day... many were just shot with my camera down by my hip.





















Check out Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment