Thursday, January 31, 2013

Eames Prints.

The Eames Foundation is currently raising money to help preserve and care for the Eames House for the next 250 years! Crazy ambitious and well thought out. To help raise money, they have created some prints that are for sale and I, of course, REALLY want one.


There are two more, but those two are my favorite. They are available for sale HERE. I also happen to have the most perfect spot in my living room for the... Now I just need to convince Bill it's the greatest thing ever (before they sell out!).



Update: February 2, 2012
I got the okay from Bill to buy one! We decided on the red/coral star/sunburst one (whatever you you decide to call all of that). We thought the pop of color would look best and I was afraid that the other one, while it reads more Eames to me, would be more brown than grey. I have looked at it on a few screens now and I don't know what color it's really supposed to be at this point. I can't wait for it to arrive! BTW: because the funds for this are going towards a non-profit foundation, the purchase is tax deductible for donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment